IMAGINARY DIARY

 Today I decided to search English idioms because I think that using English idioms are able to help my forming great sentences. Now I will say someidiom for you. Such as I learned hit the books. It means same with study however I thinh hit the books sounds better to me. One of another idioms is a piece of cake. It means ''çocuk oyuncağı'' to Turkish. I think saying a piece of cake is better than saying so easy possible. Another one is no pain no gain this means '' Acı ve zorluk olmadan birşey elde edilemez'' to Turkish. I learned a lot of idioms except these I hope that these makes my sentences stronger.

BİLİNMEYEN KELİMELER:

Idiom: Deyim

Such As: Örneğin

Hit The Books: Ders Çalışmak

A Piece Of Cake: Çocuk Oyuncağı

No Pain No Gain: Acı, Zorluk Yoksa Kazançta Yok




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USEFUL FORMS

Human Rights

Human Rights